In contrast to America, the Japanese islands have an extremely small percentage of overweight inhabitants, although in technological, daily and general living standards, Japan is by no means inferior to the developed countries of America in their fast food (hamburgers, hot dogs, cheeseburgers). The main reason for this situation is the consumption of low calorie foods (mainly the restriction of carbohydrates and fats). At its core, a very effective but specific Japanese diet was developed.
The Japanese diet is one of the most effective, it allows you to lose 7-8 pounds in two weeks. It is best not to use the Japanese diet more than once every 2-3 years, use it for more than two weeks and then follow a balanced diet, otherwise the results will fall short.
The Japanese diet was developed by the specialists of the Japanese clinic "Yaeks". The duration of the diet is 13 or 14 days. The creators of the diet promise that during this period there will be a complete restructuring of the metabolism and the lasting effect of the Japanese diet will last at least 2-3 years without further effort.
Although the Japanese diet was developed by Japanese experts, it has nothing to do with traditional Japanese cuisine (it is worth noting that the Japanese do not drink much coffee, they consume more rice and seafood).
During the Japanese diet, sugar, salt, flour and confectionery products and alcoholic beverages should not be consumed. Between meals, you can drink mineral or boiling water (in unlimited quantities).
To achieve the promising result, the Japanese diet must be strictly followed, strictly following all the recommendations and not change the menu sequence.
Unlike other diets, the Japanese diet is not fast - but it is more balanced and after the diet, the body significantly increases the effect of weight loss - up to several years - in cases where the cause was reduced metabolism.
Types of Japanese diet
There are three types of Japanese diet:
- Japanese diet for 7 daysIt has a significant disadvantage, as within a week only the results of the withdrawal of excess fluid from the body are achieved.
- Japanese diet for 13 daysIt is the most popular and frequently used diet. For this reason we will mainly consider this option here.
- Japanese diet for 14 days, differs from the previous 13-day diet only one day. It has no fundamental differences. Usually used upon request or wellness of those who lose weight.
What is the real Japanese diet
Let's say why there is so much controversy about the Japanese diet in the vastness of the network. The point is, the vast majority of articles called Japanese Diet have nothing to do with the Japanese diet. It was invented no one knows where and no one knows who, and was named Japanese for advertising - rightly so, because the menu of the people of Japan is considered one of the healthiest and most useful in the world. So, there is a name, and under it it is not known what. Because of this, people who try the supposed Japanese diet quickly become frustrated with it and start criticizing it, unaware that they have never practiced a real Japanese diet. So let's correct this mistake and find out what the real Japanese diet is.
Thus, the real Japanese diet consists of foods that allow you to lose weight effectively without making you feel hungry. These are fish, vegetables, rice, fruits, legumes and, of course, green tea. The traditional Japanese diet is, of course, more varied, but now we are not talking about the menu in general, but about the Japanese diet directly for weight loss.
An important point - the Japanese diet is critical for the heat treatment of food, recommending fresh use. Thus, a maximum of useful and nutrients is retained in the diet menu. Of course, we can not eat fish or, say, raw beans, but everything else is quite true.
Prepare for a diet
Tune in to how beautiful, slim and light you will be in 13 days and dine lightly the night before.
For example, boil yourself a small portion (150 grams) of wild or brown rice and make about 100-150 grams of a light vegetable salad of radishes, cucumbers and Chinese cabbage or cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers. Season the salad with a drop of vinegar, a drop of olive oil and try to make it without salt.
If you can not make any salt, we recommend that you reduce the amount at least, after all, the night before the diet is not the diet itself.
Chart of Japanese diet per day
- BREAKFAST. Natural, fresh coffee, to which nothing can be added.
- Dinner. Hard boiled eggs. Cabbage steamed or boiled. Add olive oil. Tomato juice - 200 ml.
- Dinner. Extremely lean fish. Fry, boil.
- BREAKFAST. Rye croutons or a slice of fresh bread. Natural coffee.
- Dinner. Boiled cabbage with low-fat fish slice. Add oil to the cabbage.
- Dinner. Lean beef. One serving is about 100 grams. The best way is to boil it. Kefir with a fat content of 1% - 200 ml.
- BREAKFAST. Repeat yesterday. Instead of croutons, eat a cookie without additives.
- Dinner. Vegetable stew. Better to get eggplant. Zucchini are also suitable. The volume does not matter. Fill with oil.
- Dinner. Raw cabbage, boiled eggs and lean beef. Take the meat in a quantity of 200 g.
- BREAKFAST. Lemon juice. Freshly squeezed preferably. Raw carrots without processing.
- Dinner. Fish, necessarily low in fat varieties, better than fillets. The portion is 200 grams. Fry, boil. Pour the tomatoes and drink.
- Dinner. Fruits from the ones you like best. There are no restrictions on the number.
- BREAKFAST. Same as the day before.
- Dinner. In addition to yesterday's diet - thin soup without meat.
- Dinner. Repeat the previous one.
- BREAKFAST. Again, natural coffee without additives.
- Dinner. Chicken breast, boiled. Eat up to 0. 5 kg. Salad cooked with fresh cabbage and carrots. Fill with oil.
- Dinner. Carrots and eggs. The first is consumed raw. The second is boiling.
- BREAKFAST. Instead of the usual drink, use sugar-free green tea here.
- Dinner. Lean beef, not more than 200 g. It should be cooked without salt and other spices
- Dinner. A glass of kefir. The rest to choose from: fish, fruit, beef, eggs. Any of the products must be at most 200 g.
- BREAKFAST. Ordinary coffee.
- Dinner. Same with the sixth day.
- Dinner. Hard boiled eggs and raw carrots.
- BREAKFAST. Chopped raw carrots seasoned with lemon juice.
- Dinner. Type of low fat fish - 200 g - cook (fry) on low heat. Handmade tomato juice.
- Dinner. A kind of fruit. The maximum volume is 200 g.
- BREAKFAST. "Standard" coffee - fresh and without additives.
- Dinner. Raw carrots - 3 pieces. Get medium-sized vegetables. Unsalted and low-fat cheese (small feta), hard egg
- Dinner. Favorite fruits to choose from.
- BREAKFAST. Rye bread croutons, homemade coffee.
- Dinner. Stir in the zucchini. Vegetable oil is used for frying. The volume is not included.
- Dinner. Lean beef, cooked without added salt, with raw cabbage. Hard boiled eggs.
- BREAKFAST. Maybe the same as yesterday. Fresh bread is allowed instead of croutons.
- Dinner. Lean fish again - boiled or fried. Add raw cabbage garnish.
- Dinner. Lean beef. Cook in an amount not exceeding 100 g and without adding salt. Kefir 3 hours before bedtime.
- BREAKFAST. Brewed coffee without additives.
- Dinner. Freshly chopped cabbage, some eggs. Cook the latter in a pan with vegetable oil. From drinks - tomato juice squeezed from tomatoes by itself.
- Dinner. Fish - boil (fried). Do not add salt. The fish must be lean.
- BREAKFAST. A cup of fresh coffee.
- Dinner. Chopped cabbage seasoned with oil. Lean fish fillet, fried or boiled.
- Dinner. Lean meat is better than beef. Cook (bake). After a while - kefir.
How to get out of the Japanese diet
As you follow the Japanese diet, your stomach will be significantly reduced in size and reorganized to digest low calorie foods. The same pattern should be followed at the end of the Japanese woman: eat in small portions, choosing energetic but low-calorie foods.
Cereals (especially oatmeal, buckwheat, rice) are suitable - alternate them, using them in different ways. The meat must also be lean and cooked with or without oil. Continue to eat fresh vegetables and fruits, but do not rush to include sweet fruits in your diet. For a snack, muesli or kefir is perfect.
There should be no pastry and flour products in your diet now: limit yourself to bread. But gradually add new old products, presenting them in minimal quantities. Enter salt and sugar literally in milligrams.
In general, the menu after the Japanese diet should be as close as possible to the menu you used during the diet. And keep in mind: the more you leave the Japanese woman, the more stable the result will be. Otherwise, the lost pounds will definitely return and it is still possible that with an increase.
It is believed that the exit from the diet should take at least days from the diet itself. For the first few days, you can follow the same menu by adding a new item to your meal.
Do not forget to drink plenty of clean water: this rule should become the main one for you for the rest of your life.
I want to congratulate you: 13 days of a strict "Japanese woman" are over!
However, we do not recommend turning over the sweets immediately, otherwise the lost pounds will return to you quickly. Let the menu of the day after the end of the diet contain the same foods that you ate for almost two weeks. Gradually add your sugar and sweets, literally with a spoon. And who knows, maybe now you will find sweets that are not so attractive?!
Benefits and effects of the Japanese diet
For two weeks of using the Japanese diet, you can achieve great results - lose 8 pounds. Provided there are extra pounds in your body.
If you are not overweight and yet you are interested in the subject of nutrition, then you should read the section dedicated to anorexia and its consequences or take a look at our humorous page on diets. If you really need to lose weight fast, the Japanese diet is just one of the diets that allow you to get results in a short time.
The advantage of the Japanese diet is that it can be effective for a long time from 2 to 3 years. At the same time, during this period, you will not have to reapply the Japanese diet. This is due to the fact that, thanks to the Japanese diet, the metabolism is regulated, rebuilding the body's work.
The Japanese diet detoxifies the body, as it excludes the use of alcohol, sugar, salt and flour products.
The diet, despite its rigidity, is easily tolerated by the body, as a rule, without causing hunger and without reducing vital energy.
Disadvantages of the Japanese diet
Many diets guarantee fast results. However, their effect is not always long-term. And if you endure it for two weeks and then return to the previous diet, the lost weight will recover very quickly. In relation to these circumstances, it seems much more logical not to seek a quick but dangerous effect on health, but to choose a more balanced and appropriate diet for your body, taking into account your physiological and mental characteristics.
It is not recommended to use the Japanese diet for more than two weeks: metabolism may be disturbed. The obligatory almost daily consumption of black coffee severely limits the indications for the safe use of the Japanese diet. Also, you should not apply the Japanese diet to people with poor health and ulcers.
During the Japanese diet, a person does not get a certain amount of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. It also does not have a huge amount of trace elements. These are potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, vitamins C and E, folic acid, etc. The diet lasts almost two weeks. During this period, a strong blow strikes the body. Therefore, during the Japanese diet, be sure to take a multivitamin.
If you have consistently endured all the lack of food these days, you can congratulate yourself and please, but better not your stomach. Stand formally on the scales and smile sincerely at your reflection in the mirror. And at that moment, it's just time to think, and very seriously, about whether the imaginary enjoyment of using harmful and excessive calories should be exchanged for what you see in the mirror and on the scales.
Always be beautiful and attractive!